Access to the information published on HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES’ website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES has published this website to provide potential visitors with access to the information they need. The information displayed on this website is made freely available at no charge to users who access the website in a private, individual way. Commercialising the right of access is expressly prohibited.
2. Copying or reproducing the information published on any electronic media (websites, databases or electronic publications) that allows the broadcast of any information published on this website to multiple users is expressly prohibited without HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES ’ prior, written consent.
3. Accuracy of the information HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES makes every effort to ensure the information published on its website is accurate and up to date. However, ENATE accepts no responsibility for the consequences of reading it.
4. HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES accepts no responsibility for any losses or damages suffered by users that may be the result of accessing this website or using its content.
5. Data protection
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 15/1999, we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily provide us with on this form will be incorporated into a file for which HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L. will be responsible.
In addition, you expressly authorise HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L. to process your personal data in order to send you commercial communications to offer, promote and allow the contracting of products and services provided by HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L. by any means, including e-mail or similar. The data may be transferred to group partners for the same purpose.
Exercising your rights:
You may exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and challenge with respect to the personal data contained in the file by contacting the organisation responsible for it at the address given.
HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L. Finca Can Feixes, 08718.
Cabrera D’Anoia (Canaletes).
Or at the e-mail address: email@example.com
6. The licence for public use of HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES’ website is governed by Spanish legislation regardless of the country the user is accessing it from. Any litigation that may arise from the interpretation of these access rules will be resolved in Spanish courts.
The full or partial reproduction of texts and graphics by any means without express written authorisation from HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L. is prohibited
Including these texts, images or news items in publications or broadcasting them on media of any kind accessible to third parties requires express written authorisation from HUGUET DE CAN FEIXES S.L.
Private use of the texts, news items and data published on this website is permitted for strictly personal purposes.